No matter how small your kitchen is, you can make it perfectly efficient and comfortable – with these tips:
- Get rid of everything you don’t need – pots, pans, appliances and tools tend to accumulate in kitchens. If your kitchen is small, start the rearranging project by making an inventory of all the objects in the kitchen and dispose of everything you don’t need,
- Create an open kitchen – most kitchens have at least one wall that is not a support wall and can be removed to add more space,
- Use smart closing mechanisms and shelves – sliding shelves and fold-out shelves are excellent for keeping everything in the kitchen neatly organized, while also saving lots of space, you can buy shelves that slide Denver area retailers sell,
- Store pots where you use them – pots and pans take up a lot of space if you keep them in cabinets, but not if you keep them over your head. Install racks above the kitchen island or clever, wall-mounted storage units, such as magnetic rails for knives in the cooking area and enjoy the new design, with everything you need within easy reach,
- Pantry in a closet – if you have a closet that you can free, you can move unused or rarely used items from your kitchen into the closet. You can also transform the closet into a small pantry where you keep pasta, sauces and other ingredients, thus preventing kitchen clutter.
First Posted on: Space Saving Ideas for Small Kitchens